John J. Raymond, Jr. concentrates his practice in income tax, estate and gift tax, and related tax and financial matters. He advises individuals on various planning issues and has a special focus counseling owners and management of closely-held business on business valuation, income tax, reorganization, investment, asset protection, and estate tax planning for the owners and their families.
John has delivered numerous lectures each year before the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, the State Bar of Michigan, the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and other financial and business organizations including Chase, Comerica, Harris Trust, Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch, Raymond James, Prudential, and McDonald’s Corporation.
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Palm Beach Symphony, Board Member
- Delray Beach Club, President and Member of the Board of Governors
- Evelyn McPherson Foundation, Chairman
- Georgetown University School of Business Administration, Board of Trustees, Past Member
- Dunn Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Delray String Quartet Foundation, Legal Counsel
- A.S.K.K., a Palm Beach not-for-profit organization which provides funds for service animals for disabled children and military personnel, Chairman
- Boca Raton YMCA, Past Chairman of the Board
- Metropolitan Detroit YMCA, Past Board Member